REPARENT DAY 8
Reparenting your inner child & adolescent self
Bravo! You guys made it through each of the phases. Each day was very important, for you were able to uncover which aspects of your life might be underdeveloped and in need of reprogramming in order to create a foundation of childhood magnetic projection.
Understanding our subconscious minds.
CO-CREATORS • Everything in our life is a result of what we are projecting from old subconscious beliefs picked up in childhood and our adolescence. We are continually co-creating with The Universe. Positive aspects of our lives are the result of subconscious beliefs of worth that are projected. And negative aspects of our lives are the result of subconscious beliefs of low self-worth that are projected..
NOT VICTIMS • Negative things showing up in our lives have nothing to do with the subject, dynamic, or person itself, for everything is a lesson mirroring where we need to grow our self-worth on a subconscious level (from childhood). With subconscious beliefs of unworthiness, we are what attracted them.
UNCONSCIOUS DEEP IMAGINING REPROGRAMMING • when we are in a theta or alpha state (hypnotic), our subconscious mind comes forward. This is where the old programming and loops live. When our subconscious mind is forward, it can’t tell the difference between reality vs. not reality. Therefore, when we show it a new memory or way of “being,” it believes that to be the truth. This creates a new neuron. When we take the new way of being, and walk it through different old memories to heal and reprogram, this creates neural pathways. After we do that enough times (reinforce through repetition), this allows the new neural pathways to connect, circuit, and fire together. Once that happens, the old beliefs and loops die off and your brain begins looping on these new beliefs (neural pathways). This is how one starts projection from their ultimate magnetic state.
Our objective in each of these Deep Imaginings is to reprogram the absolute success for our authentic childhood selves on a subconscious level through neuroplacticity. One time will create a new neuron; however, when you discover certain phases that are in need of deep healing and reprogramming, it is important to do it several times in order to create the new neurons and reinforce them enough until they connect and circuit, replacing the old subconscious loop.
INFANCY • wanted, trust, and safety.
TODDLER • adventure, exploration, and balance.
PRESCHOOL • identity, healthy intimate relationship modeling, and purpose.
SCHOOL-AGE • knowing self, non-perfectionistic, valued for our authentic gifts.
ADOLESCENCE • Experimentation with identity, healthy experimentation with sexuality, sense of self.
Now that you’ve reached the end of this workshop, I encourage you to follow the reprogramming prescriptions I’ve listed below:
1. Go back to your notes for each day to see what phases need the most healing.
2. I’d focus on each phase in need of reprogramming, at least 6-7 times as a base (spread out at least 6 hours to a day). Your objective is to reinforce the unfolding and nurturing of your true authentic self-supported by your authentic family, home, school, teachers, and peers in order to get your unmet needs fully met.
3. I’d also get into the habit of taking inventory on anything showing up in your conscious daily life by investigating them through the journaling prompts below. This will help you to target the process of reprogramming your low self-worth. Once you find the need, memory, and root unworthiness, I encourage you to go to that phase in your life and use the DI to reprogram this specific need, memory, and unworthiness. You're reprogramming the memory into worthiness with your magnetic authentic self and family to get your needs met.
4. I’ve also created a DI below that walks you through every stage in order to reinforce your entire magnetic childhood and adolescence if you’re focusing on overall rather than targeting.
5. Reprogram, reprogram, reprogram!
Take one subject, person, fear, dynamic, or uncertainty that’s been bringing you pain, is not allowing you to feel good, or is the wrong subject you continue to attract in over and over again. Use it to long-form journal through these very standard questions. Just begin writing at length anything that is coming to you.
How do I feel small in this situation?
What do I need from this situation? (ex. respect, security, seen, heard, safety, affection, equality, communication)
Who did I need this most from when i was young? (friends, peers, parents, teachers, relatives. get specific on who, and why they made you feel that you needed this)
Am I replaying a dynamic that i had with them? Or is it a dynamic they had with others or themselves? (in this current situation)
Can I trace back to a memory where this dynamic was very apparent, specific, or painful?
Why do I shrink, settle, and stay small in this area of my life? Where did I pick it up from? It stems from only two possibilities: unworthiness or unloveable.
Entire childhood & adolescence DI.