Dolly And Oatmeal
For those of you who have not had the pleasure of stumbling upon Dolly And Oatmeal yet, let me change your life now. Filled with amazing plant-based recipes and stunning food styling, I think this website will keep you busy for sometime. Enjoy the weekend getting inspired by perusing through some incredible dishes, such as this one!
HAZELNUT LAYER CAKE W/ FIG COMPOTE + (VEGAN) CREAM CHEESE FROSTING (GLUTEN + DAIRY FREE)
| makes a 2 layer, 6 inch round cake |
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup hazelnut meal (ground from toasted and shelled hazelnuts)
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup all natural cane sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (soft, not melted)
- 2 free range eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ripe black mission figs (roughly 12 ounces), cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon grade b maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- pinch of cardamom (optional)
(vegan) cream cheese frosting
- 12 ounces vegan cream cheese (i like Tofutti or Follow Your Heart)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons organic palm shortening
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons organic powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- leftover figs, cut or whole
- elderberries, champagne grapes or whatever you have on hand
Ever wonder what natural concoctions achieve the same chill state as a Xanax and wine? Here's your higher-vibe, groovy swaps.
A cozy simple fall recipe and ritual.
A warming soup with chill-out vibes. Extra cozy!
Your go-to edible recipe to curb anxiety, tension, and emotional balance.
Mental health and emotional balance nutritionist, Kate McCabe, shares high vibe stables that can keep us elevated.
Hello tasty probiotics and super-beauty-foods!
My favorite simple digestif.
My favorite spin on chai lately (minus the caffeine).
my "attitude adjustment" in a cup.
Creating a sacred ritual around cooking.